If you are facing a health challenge
For anyone reading this who maybe in a quandary about what to do regarding their own health problem, I have some understanding of how frightening and daunting it can be. As a result of my training, personal experience and the experiences of others I have helped and been involved with, I have produced a health action plan for you to take back control of your life and your body with the ultimate goal of healing.
- Obviously the first thing to do is get a proper diagnosis by visiting your doctor and then an appropriate consultant/specialist.
- Knowledge is power – I have found on many occasions in my life regarding health matters that knowledge really is power, so read and research as much as you can yourself so that you fully understand your condition and diagnosis and can ask relevant questions as well as understand the answers. It is so easy to believe that doctors know best. They have a good deal of knowledge and experience, however they cannot possibly keep up to date with new medical developments in procedures and treatments and tend to stick to what they know of old. There are some wonderful healthcare professionals around but likewise there are many who do not see patients as whole people but rather as symptoms to be treated or bits to be removed.
- If you do not get to the bottom of why you are experiencing this health problem and you remove it surgically it will return, either in that location or elsewhere in the body and possibly more seriously.
- Stop for a moment and consider that your body created this condition and so it is not so very off the wall to suggest that your body can also dissolve the condition or heal itself. The body can usually only communicate distress or dis-ease to you via pain or physical signs, therefore to ignore them or just get rid of the symptoms puts the body under more pressure to get your attention to the real problem.
- Surgery has its place and is very valuable especially when a condition is extremely far advanced and time is short to clear it safely. But I do urge you if this is not the case, to try, whilst still seeing your medical professionals, to look within for the answers to your health problem.
- Take responsibility for yourself, take back your own power and listen to your own body, you have all you need within. Learn a new way with regard to taking care of your health and your body.
- Start to develop your spiritual side.
- You already know some of the things you need to do to lead a healthier life, make it as much fun as you can. Take time out to do things you love, some of which you may not have done for years.
- Start breathing more deeply,right now as you read this just take in a series of deep breaths and let them out slowly and just notice how different your body feels.
- Drink more water, you would be amazed how many people are dehydrated and never realise it. Dehydration leads to all sorts of medical conditions.
Healing Inside Out – Book & CD – complete self healing process.
Cure Fibroids Naturally - Book & CD
Heartfelt Affirmations to Release the Past – CD