It is amazing how many people say they want a relationship but if you look at their lives they do not seem to have room or time for one. If that is you – make space for that someone special not just in your heart but in your home and your life. If your home is cluttered, perhaps you have lots of photographs of you and your ex partners or maybe you spend a lot of time on hobbies or work activities then when and how will you find time for that special someone? Don’t wait thinking you will fit them in when they come along, make space for them first, be open and they will come. If you would like to put your subconscious mind to work on attracting a new relationship then try the Finding Genuine Love Hypnotic process.
If you have experienced a series of romantic relationships that have ended badly and you see a pattern then STOP and get to the root of that before entering another relationship. We all like to believe it is the other person who is at fault, sick or dysfunctional, but I can assure you if you attracted them into your life then they are a reflection of your own beliefs or experiences e.g “women cannot be trusted”, “all men are bastards” “once someone really gets to know me they leave” etc. That is why clearing out “your stuff” is again so key to healthy relationships.
Would you like to come on a course to clear out your “STUFF”? Click on the link for our course details.
Find there is a particular person you need to get over but just cannot seem to? Even though you know they are not good for you and have treated you badly?
Then try this hypnotic process – Relationships Letting Go.
Want to try a process now to assist you to bring genuine love into your life?
Use this hypnotic process regularly to open you up to finding genuine love in your life.
Read some of the letters I have received and the answers given on this topic below:
We are all wonderful, beautiful human beings but we also need to remember that men and women are different and keep our sense of humour.
Men’s Relationship Rules (just kidding)
Some Men say “We always hear the rules from the female side”. Now here are the rules from a man putting forward the male side (author unknown/anonymous – I wonder why?).
“These are our rules -
Please note… these are all numbered “1″ ON PURPOSE!
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You’re a big girl. If it’s up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don’t hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
1. Saturday = sports. It’s like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
JUST SAY IT!
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days
1. If you think you’re fat, you probably are. Don’t ask us
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one
1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done not both, If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself
1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials
1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we
1. ALL men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings.
Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a colour. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say “nothing,” we will act like nothing’s wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle
1. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, expect an answer you don’t want to hear
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine, Really
1. Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as: Sex, sport, or Cars
1. You have enough clothes
1. You have too many shoes
1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.
1. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know men really don’t mind that, it’s like camping.