How to become a Life Healing Teacher / workshop Leader
Join us 20th – 26th of September 2014 inclusive and become a Life Healer.
This fabulous week starts with the Life Healing Workshop and then continues teaching you how to share the life healing techniques. Great if you would like to run your own workshops, create a second income stream, add some new effective techniques to your therapy practice or want to take your healing to a whole new level.
This training teaches you how to deliver the life changing techniques and materials for the Life Healing Workshop and aims to make you feel comfortable, safe and confident in presenting to a group. You will be taught by Gillian Bowles MBA, the leading Life Healing teacher in the UK. She is largest provider of ‘Heal Your Life’ and ‘Life Healing’ workshops in the UK and has been for the last 15 years, she also regularly teaches internationally. You also get the chance to work alongside her (subject to space) if you so wish at any time in the future and be involved in development programmes that really make a difference in the world.
If you are already involved in personal development, coaching, alternative health care provision, or in the caring profession then this course provides a natural supplement to your existing activities. However, it is also available to those who have shown an interest by study, practice or activity, in this kind of personal awareness training, and can provide a second income for those in other avenues of work.
The programme includes:
- The Life Healing Workshop
- One to One Personal time with Gillian
- Personal “Stuff” Clutter Clearing – this teacher training programme sees you for the creative individual you are. Because groups are kept small, you will have personal time and attention to really clear your “stuff” if you have any left after the weekend workshop. It is really important that before you go forward to help others “heal their lives” you are healthy, healed and whole yourself. You will walk it and talk it. Many like to do this extra course just for their own personal development and without the thought of running workshops.
- Personal delivery styles and overcoming fears associated with presenting
- Understanding the background and techniques used in the workshops and how to deliver them. It is good to know where these techniques have come from, understanding that the philosophies that underpin this work are almost as old as man but that we now have new research and evidence to support them in the modern age.
- Health and safety, for the workshop leader and their group. You will be taken through this section of the course by a professional Health and Safety Advisor who works in the industry currently.
- Using and creating your own materials, you may be amazed by just how creative you are, let’s not lose that let’s use it.
- Logistics, choice of venue, marketing, pricing etc.
- Ethical Marketing – our philosophy is that there is no competition just rich diversity and variety. However we know that it is important for others to know about the valuable skills and work we have to share and so marketing is very important.
- so much more
Please visit our dedicated sister site for more information